When we bring our attention back to discovering who we are on the inside – not who we wish we were or who we think we should be – we begin a sacred path of transformation toward our innate, authentic, embodied power. This is the path of the Warrior Goddess.” -HeatherAsh Amara
Most of our battles are on the inside and they arise when we’re unwilling to recognize our capabilities. With all the external noise, constantly dictating the way our life should be, we can’t hear the voice inside us. Aligning with our inner power and our creativity can make all the difference. That’s the warrior goddess path.
A good place to start is setting your own standards. You set standards for yourself when you no longer accept what others have told you to be or do. It’s like having your own parameters that you choose to live by because you know they will add self-actualization to your life. It’s not about overstretching yourself, but to stand up for yourself.
A way to set your own standards is blending the warrior clarity and the goddess receptivity to rediscover the power within you. Once you unlock the energy of your inner warrior goddess you’re prime to love and honor yourself. So how do you claim your inner warrior goddess? The basics are by letting go your old definitions and perceptions, opening your heart to yourself, igniting your will, and committing to yourself.
In general terms, your inner warrior is powerful, goal driven, oriented toward action, focused and determined. Your inner goddess is pure love, creative, receptive, intuitive, passionate and wise. When these energies are well balanced within you, harmony will reflect in your outer life as well. You expect more from yourself and more from others. Even without you being consciously aware, others are more likely to treat you with respect.
Here are 16 examples of standards you may adopt in your life to stay in your warrior goddess path:
- I’m the most valuable resource that I’ve when it comes to making the right choices and the right decisions.
- I can learn valuable lessons from mistakes + setbacks and move on.
- I let my inner fire lead my way.
- I use my personal power in my favor.
- I find love and comfort within me.
- I listen to my inner voice which is full of wisdom.
- I turn my way of thinking into expansive thinking.
- I surround myself with people who believe in me and possibilities.
- I keep my environment clean and orderly
- I live in balance and blissful creation.
- I find stillness within me.
- I honor my mind, body, and soul.
- I listen and share from my heart.
- I do everything from a place of service and love.
- I’ve in place healthy boundaries.
- I’m whole, beautiful and powerful.
Remember these are only examples to give you a starting point. When setting your standards, always ask yourself these questions: why did I adopt these standards as my own? and, how will I now live them?When you have high standards, you’re trusting and honoring yourself. Click To Tweet
When you lower your standards, you’re breaking a promise to yourself. When you have high standards, you’re trusting and honoring yourself. To remain in your warrior goddess path, you need to release the old commitments and keep the new standards you set for yourself at the front of your mind on a daily basis. Challenge yourself, you’re a warrior goddess!
Do you know someone who could benefit from this? This could be a message that someone you love needs to read today, so please share on your favorite social media.