move out of or away from something and come into view.
to become healthy, happy, or confident.
Find the Answers to 18 Common Questions about the Optimism & Resilience Coaching Program
A heart-centered woman lives from love and compassion. She is a lover of harmony and peace. A heart-centered woman tends to be kind, warm, generous, caring, friendly, empathetic, intuitive, creative, and committed to personal growth.
Resilience is being able to adapt to difficult circumstances in a positive way. It is the basic ingredient to happiness and success (Reivich & Shatté, 2002).
Mastering the art of resilience does much more than restore you to who you once thought you were. Rather, you emerge from the experience transformed into a truer expression of who you were really meant to be (Carol Orsborn).
Optimism is finding the positives, seeing the opportunities, and creating realistic problem solutions when confronted with challenges and adversity (Delizonna & Anstedt, 2014).
Learning how to think more optimistically when we fail gives us a permanent skill for warding off depression. It also can help us achieve more and have better health (Martin Seligman).
Put simply, coaching is a process to assist people to move from where they’re to where they want to be. The coachee participates actively and is considered the expert in her own life. The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Research supports coaching as a positive change strategy for enhancing resilience and well-being (Grant, Curtayne & Burton, 2009).
No. Therapy is about healing. Life coaching is about thriving. Therapy takes you from suffering to baseline. Life coaching takes you from baseline to flourishing. (John Klm, 2017)
During times of transition, you may feel unstable, and with many steps and obstacles along the way. Optimism and resilience are key to remaining solution-focused and have persistence in achieving goals through times of change or setbacks. Optimism and resilience can be learned because they’re skills. Research has shown that skills can be accomplished more effectively with a coach that uses specific tools and processes to enhance those skills. With me as your Optimism + Resilience Coach, you will start seeing your dreamed future come to life because you will have the support to take more focused actions to get results and access to powerful tools and strategies to maximize positive emotions, redirect your energy towards an expansive mindset and inspire new ways of seeing things during transitions.
My 100% risk-free money-back guaranteed coaching program is absolutely for you if:
- You’re a heart-centered woman who is moving through a transitional period.
- You would like to break down the barriers to a joyful life and live with a renewed sense of possibilities.
- You need guidance for navigating change with less anxiety and more self-reliance.
- You’re ready to learn lifelong skills to build optimism and resilience to replace the daily feeling of languishing.
- You would like to know how to switch from stagnated to an expansive + solution-focused mindset.
- You’re willing to allow connection with the intuitive and creative aspects of yourself.
- You’re open to feedback.
- You want to learn new ways to experience positive emotions and calm an overacting mind to find new fulfillment in everyday life.
My coaching style probably isn’t right for you if:
- You aren’t willing to put it into action. Your success at developing optimism + resilience will be determined by how much you apply and practice the tools, strategies, and skills we explore.
- You want to be told what to do. No one can tell you what’s right for you but you. My work is to guide you to be a positive force in your life.
- You believe that your transformation is my responsibility. I’m here to support your transformation, not to do your work.
- You can’t commit to our scheduled series and action steps. You’re best served by coming to coaching or mentoring when you can make dedicated time each week.
- You are not prepared to be challenged, see things differently, and purposely be placed out of your comfort zone in a gentle way. This is where transformation occurs.
A Transition Mapping Session is a 30-minute complimentary consult via Zoom to get a roadmap to move toward your wants and needs. It’s a great opportunity for developing a compelling vision of your future self, delve into what you most would like to achieve to move toward your heart’s desires, and seek what’s possible from working together before you fully commit to a coaching series. You can book yours here to start cultivating possibilities.
You’re the best person to respond to this. Therefore, I invite you to answer honestly the following questions:
- How much time would it take to try it out on your own or with a friend?
- What it will cost you in terms of effort, resources, and outcomes to ascertain on your own or with a friend?
- Would you have access to strategies to make sure your patterns will not take over?
One of the benefits of working with me as your Optimism + Resilience Coach is that I’m professionally trained and certified to coach you. That means that I have skills that can help you get from where you’re to where you want to be faster than you could on your own or with the help of a friend.
I’m skilled to help you identify your blind spots, assisting you to recognize when you’re self-sabotaging and offering accountability that keeps you on track and moving forward toward a joyful life. Moreover, I’ll teach you the skills and strategies that will serve you well through future life challenges.
Take what I learned in 4 years and implement it in 12 weeks! Plus with my 100% risk-free money-back guarantee you have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
This comprehensive program consists of 6 sessions in a 12-weeks period. However, depending on what you want to achieve with your coaching you can extend this period to 12 sessions (6-month series). It’s a very personal decision based on your individual goals, the ways you prefer to work, and the financial resources available to support coaching.
Every coaching session with me lasts 1-hour. If you decide to work with me, coaching sessions are held once every two weeks, so we would meet 1-hour every other week for 3 months for a total of 6 sessions. Additionally, I offer e-mail support between sessions.
The coaching takes place online via Zoom. In-person sessions, are limited and depend on location and availability.
I believe money is the energy of commitment. What I’ve found is that people who invest monetarily into themselves show up and utilize my coaching and services to the fullest extent. They understand it’s an investment in possibilities and the transformation is the exchange.
I don’t offer discounts or payment plans, however with my 30-day money-back guarantee, you have plenty of time to make sure this program is for you. I’ll just ask that you give the program a fair chance by diving in and applying the practical evidence-based content.
Be certain that I honor and respect your investment. I understand investing time or money isn’t a decision that can always be made easily. The good news is that this program is one of those investments that can pay off in results, skills, mindset shifts, and a renewed sense of possibilities that will benefit you for life.
As a Beautiful You Certified Mindset Coach specializing in Optimism and Resilience, I will assist you by:
- Asking powerful questions
- Introducing optimism and resilience techniques, tools, and strategies
- Inspiring your growth and expansive mindset
- Lovingly challenging and encouraging you
- Creating a safe space in which change can occur
- Holding you accountable to your desires
- Offering a methodical process to build the skills that lead to lasting change
- Providing you with a goal-oriented process to reach a higher level of self-actualization
Working with me requires both a personal commitment of time and energy as well as a financial commitment. It’s needed of you to meet two times a month with me for 3 months and complete certain work before your coaching appointments. Your success will be determined by how much effort you’re willing to put into getting the results you want.
Please click here and book your FREE Transition Mapping Session in the scheduler. This is the starting point. If you don’t find a convenient time or date, please send me an e-mail to Aracelys[at]EmergeAndBloom[dot]com with your preferences and time zone and I will check if it works for both of us. Thank you so much for your interest to work with me!
So glad you ask! To create a lovely career and make a difference in your life and others I recommend ICF-Accredited Beautiful You Coaching Academy. It’s a life-changing course where you will learn from talented and passionate coaches and entrepreneurs! If you would like to learn more, please click here.
If you didn’t find your answer or have more questions, please contact me.