Persist and persevere, and you will find most things that are attainable, possible.” -Philip Stanhope
Your thoughts, words, and actions are the foundation to build the life you want. To live a no-excuses life make sure you’re not sabotaging your own success. Here I present eight notions you can implement in your life to harness your inner power to attain your goals:
- Stay away from words like “I’ll try” and “I can’t”. “Try” implies failure and “I can’t” block the access to your personal resources.
- Stop thinking small. Be conscious about your attitude and focus on the possibilities. Instead of problems, see opportunities.
- Be completely accountable for what you do and don’t do.
- Ask for what you want.
- Believe in yourself.
- Don’t wait to feel ready. The kind of security you want to experience before daring to take your next step is only a reward for taking the leap. It’s your prize for being courageous.
- Step out of your comfort zone and do something now. Your soul is calling and life rewards action.
- Bask in the wisdom of the following quotes:
- “When a warrior learns to stop the internal dialogue, everything becomes possible; the most far-fetched schemes become attainable.” -Carlos Castañeda
- “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
- “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Come to the edge. We might fall. Come to the edge. It’s too high! COME TO THE EDGE! And they came. And he pushed. And they flew.” – Christopher Logue
Know with certainty that through a positive mindset, focus, passion, creativity, determination and effort your dreams are attainable.Know with certainty that through a positive mindset, focus, passion, creativity, determination and effort your dreams are attainable. Click To Tweet
Do you know someone who could benefit from this? This could be a message that someone you love needs to read today, so please share on your favorite social media.