“Enthusiasm is the energy and force that builds literal momentum of the human soul and mind.” ~Bryant McGill
Overcoming inertia is something we need to consciously partake. Inertia’s principle states the following: You will continue to live in your comfort zones or inert spaces until some external or unbalanced force is employed that make you want to grow and develop.
Inertia is a tendency to do nothing or to remain unchanged. Conversely, momentum is the force gained by a series of action. You achieve momentum by applying enough effort to shift your direction, to change your state. Generating positive momentum is key to move forward in life.
If you feel tired of settling for a life that seems to be getting you nowhere, immersed in inertia, it may be of benefit to set your sight in what might bring a change in direction. Begin living your life with enthusiasm and driven by an internal force.Here I share a roadmap that will help you overcome inertia by harnessing the power of positive momentum Click To Tweet
The power to overcome inertia lies in momentum. Creating momentum starts with a commitment to do the things that will move you closer to your dreams. Below I share a roadmap that will help you overcome inertia by harnessing the power of positive momentum.
Your Positive Momentum Roadmap
- Acknowledge your feelings and emotions
- Prioritize your needs
- Trust in your capabilities
- Regain a more positive perspective
- Ask for what you want
- Make time for the things that make you happy
- Set goals + intentions and make a plan
- Break things down into a series of practical steps
- Take pragmatic action
- Let go of patterns that keep you stuck
- Develop new + productive habits
- Choose action over comfort
- Start owning the energy of what you want in life
- Open yourself to your intuition
- Give yourself time
- Celebrate each victory, no matter how small
- Surround yourself with people that encourage you
- Find a mentor
- Level up with your learning
- Expand your horizons
When you take action aligned with your goals and vision, you move your life forward. Step over step, the pace picks up and before you know it you are experiencing new results and gaining momentum.
Let your infinite potential emerge by cultivating congruent conditions. Dr. David Richo says it best, “There is a natural and inviolable tendency in things to bloom into whatever they truly are in the core of their being. All we have to do is align ourselves with what wants to happen naturally and put in the effort that is our part in helping it happen.”
This could be a message that someone you love needs to read today, so please share on your favorite social media.